Monday, 25 December 2006
Today's Christmas and it turned out better than I expected. I ate SOOO much food!! Turkey, pork ribs, scones, ham, log cake, fruit cake, jelly, chocolate fondue ....too many to mention...
Time passed real quick when I was at my grandma's house. My lil cousins were so excited about their presents. I think this is the only time where all of us cousins were actually onteracting with each other.
Time at my Aunt's house was also kinda fun as I spent the time talking to my other aunties
and drinking wine. I reckoned that I'd drank about 7 glasses of wine both red and white. Iadmit that I was kinda drunk when I left my aunt's house and when I reached ken's house.
However I became sober after a hearty meal by Ken's mum and had an enjoyable time with DENISE,EUGENIA,KEN,CHONGWEI,WEIPING&QINHUI.We talked about anything we could think of . Ken also showed us his collection of swords, daggers and stuff... Even his beloved musical instrument set which he rarely takes out. I gotta admit that his stuff are pretty cool but kinda dangerous.
I only realised how much I missed them when I saw them at the gathering.
Oh well, I know that we'll always be in contact.
CHANTAL.
She's somebody
FAITH CHANTAL BERNADETTE LEE YU TING
27 AUGUST 1990
I want to be married to Keith Wong.
I want to be a muti-millionaire someday.
I want my own house.
I want to be closer to God.
I thank God for my family, friends and Keith(:
I want life to go the way I want it to! :D